Our History

Lois and Henry Harich started Highland Nursery in 1947 with a borrowed tent and a cigar box for a cash register. In 1978, we moved from our previous location on Cleveland Avenue in Highland Village (hence our name) to our present location. Sue (Harich) Hustings, part owner at the time, worked out of the converted Texaco gas station for 20 years. In 1993, Sue purchased the outstanding stock and began plans for the present shoppe and attached greenhouse. With the commitment of Sue’s daughter, Teri, caring staff, and vendors, Highland Nursery continues to grow and flourish.
Self-managed web sites powered by iEditWeb, Inc.